How We Can Help
Assisting Clients With Their Unique Needs
At Horizon Investment Group, Inc., we believe that every individual and family needs a financial plan in order to set, pursue, and reach their goals. We strive to help clients identify appropriate and realistic financial objectives and develop a plan that may help them pursue and reach them. We understand that every client’s needs and goals are unique. As a result, we are dedicated to creating customized strategies that fit the client’s circumstances and can grow with them through the many milestones of life.
Many individuals and families aren’t armed with a financial plan because they don’t know where to start or how to find an objective and trustworthy advisor. As an independent firm, we seek to serve as a team that clients can trust to manage their assets so they can instead focus on their passions in life. Whether a client is concerned with not having enough money to last through retirement or has questions about investment strategies, we can help.
Specializing in investment management and financial planning, we can help answer questions clients may have, such as:
- Can I afford to send my children to college?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- How much life insurance do I need to provide for my family?
- How can I mitigate taxes?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- Should I rollover my 401(k) and/or IRA?
- When can I retire?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- How can I maximize my Social Security benefits?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
Our goal is to help clients develop a financial roadmap and feel confident with their investment strategy. By offering education and guidance, we strive to help clients make wise decisions to help them pursue financial independence.